My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT....

HONEST SCRAP LIST and AWARD BELOW.....

Check This OUT..... This Canon Digital SLR camera COULD be yours..
( 'Course I'm HOPING it will be MINE!)


Shelly (from 'A Sister for the Bean') and her family are in the process of adopting a baby girl, Claire, from South Korea. She has come up with this SPECIAL prize to help gather the needed funds to help bring baby Claire to the States The Prize Package is worth over $600.All you have to do to enter is go to her blog and enter for one or more raffle tickets ($5.00 each) This is a bargain...you get a "chance" to own this Great camera and HELP a family bring their new daughter to her new home!
So head over to http://asisterforthebean.blogspot.com/ for more details and instructions.
This is truly a rewarding cause!

4 reactions to todays post:

littletoesandcheerios said...

What a cool idea and I love that camera.

Mental P Mama said...

That is a wonderful idea!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Super Idea!

Shelley said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! I really appreciate it!

Could you please email me the name you bought your tickets under so that I can double them up for you?

Thanks!