My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Friday, January 9, 2009

EEEK!

I was FINALLY having such GOOD LUCK with the Saltwater fish aquarium....JUST LOOKED and I THINK the Domino Damsel has eaten the Yellow tail Damsel. He already murdered the Blue Damsel a week ago.
And I should have been into town hours ago......

6 reactions to todays post:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Oh No!! Now what? Finding Nemo?
I love fish~so soothing!
Sounds like you are in the bloggers world with me!

ps~not sure if you are using the correct info in your gadets for the bd calendar but try this~it should post all updates to everyone immediatly. I did not see my updates on your calendar but I see everyone else's.

Calendar

Love ya!

Mental P Mama said...

So.....drumroll....are the Damsels in distress? Sorry. So, sorry. I couldn't help myself. But in my defense, I haven't had a drink all week.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Take 2~ sorry
Click on calendar~ at bottom of page click on link ~ see publish on left side bar~ HML info is at bottom of page- copy and paste in your gadets

littletoesandcheerios said...

I love mental p comment. LOL
He needs to be in his own tank!

Snooty Primadona said...

Thanks so much for all of your kind words on my blog.

I totally cracked up over your D-Day post. Good luck with that!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

You did better with just the live rock although, how is it doing? haha!!
Are you sure he isn't hiding again?