MY VERY FIRST AWARD!
YIPPEE!
From NOE NOE GIRL
GOTTA LUV THAT GIRL! She AMAZES me DAILY with her POSTS!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
You have made my day
Okay...RULES for this AWARD are...
First... choose a "minimum" of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Second... show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Another award to add to your list of awards. Last.... list at least ten honest things about yourself.
- Nalley Valley.... She is full of KNOWLEDGE of everything she writes about, LOVE her Posts.
- Hidden Haven Homestead...All about her GOATS. THEY are ADORABLE. She also sells Products made from her GOAT MILK etc..GREAT STUFF!
- COLORADO LADY...This Lady DOES it ALL...CHECK HER OUT!
- BIG HAIR ENVY... You've got to luv her...she keeps encouraging us all on the BLOGGER BUTT SMACKDOWN . It's not too LATE TO JOIN!
- PLEASING PROCRASTINATOR...My BEAUTIFUL BABY...boy was she surprised to know I started blogging! :) Now she has to watch what she posts!
- THE KEEPER OF ALL THINGS...IT is because of her that I even started to BLOG! I CLAIM her as MY OWN!
- A FANCIFUL TWIST...Her "IMAGINATION" is beyond my comprehension... AMAZING also has store on ETSY
NOW for the HONESTLY HONEST SCRAP.....
- I'm constantly starting more projects than I can ever get finished....(probably why I'm CONSTANTLY STRESSED) but I do complete them all at some point!
- I can be "VERY" impatient at times, and TOO PATIENT other times! (GO FIGURE)
- Architecture and Technology constantly AMAZES me!
- My hair is NOW "SNOW WHITE" and I have to touch up every other week! Which is a pain in my tucacus! (I've let it grow out a couple of times and always look 20 years older! who needs that!)
- I've read the BIBLE all the way through twice...starting again!
- My Concentration is "very easily distracted"!
- Started menopause 10 years ago...and it's still lingering on! (Hot flashes & Mood Swings)
- Always striving to make everyone around me happy! As best as I can!
- I Desperately want a "face lift"....then we can go from there!
- Aquired a BUBBLE BUTT from BLOGGING!..... See #9....


1 reactions to todays post:
I want to be you!
Post a Comment