My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Usually I do not do our Taxes till the 1st of April.... But today the pile of info I'd collected just kept staring me....I gave in..... I can't believe it is DONE and OUT OF THE WAY!
AND it is STILL Snowing!

9 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

What ...you've done your taxes ?
Already?.............

littletoesandcheerios said...

How cute! I love snoopy. Good job.

j said...

WOO HOO! way to go on the taxes!!!

Unknown said...

I'll take a look at my mountain when I get back from CA.....or when I get back from CO in April. I'm such a procrastinator....but I owe, and I will put off paying until the last minute.

Someone safe my a place in line at the post office on April 15th at about 11:30 PM

Mental P Mama said...

Wanna come over and do mine?

I Am Woody said...

You mean we're supposed to pay taxes??

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Ok so now you have time to do my taxes right?
I am still getting stuff in the mail!

Anonymous said...

No. Way.

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

I would rather take a beating than do taxes. I owe them so much the IRS has me on their speed dial. LOL

Coco