Yipeekiaye!!!
Since the Mouse problem posting ....we have caught 4...yes 4 of the little buggers!
And all within 24 hours...
But now I'm almost STRESSING....
HOW MANY MORE COULD THERE BE?
I only bought 1 pack of 6 Glue traps!
If this is how it's going to be...I seriously need to buy STOCK in that Company first before I buy any more Glue traps!
OH and it's a good thing Rock is here to carry those lil' critters out!
I refuse to do it! I cannot bear to look into their beady little eyes!
DEAD or ALIVE!
Through it all...I still think they are cute...JUST NOT in this HOUSE!
AND....FYI....about that "New" 55 gallon aquarium.....
Remember ..first time I had NO salt....will now it seems I have
TOO MUCH salt! So...STILL NO Fish!!!


6 reactions to todays post:
I feel so sorry for you! Once the litle critters get in it takes a lot of work to ELIMINATE them! Cute yes...but not in the house, especially the silverware drawer. Sorry animal lovers, but I've found poison to work very well.
Put the mice in the fish tank! Just kidding! I see nothing "cute" about those little critters! We have a trap set but no takers yet! Maybe they got the message!
Love you.
Argh! They are quite fruitful, you know.
Lovin' the title!!!
I can't look them in the eye either, I keep thinking they are going to jump on me even if I know they are dead! LOL.
Your blog post title CRACKED ME UP! Seriously, too funny.
Mice in the house are just baaaad. We've dealt with it before too and it always grosses me out. So far so good this year - no critters yet!
We caught six out in our tack room up at the ranch, then nada! NO MORE! We moved all of our food bins outdoors, washed them out, refilled them, and haven't seen one...oh, wait...there was 1 more! We use the glue traps, too! It must have been a litter of them. We actually had some around the house, but, again, glue traps and Daisy (our little female cat) got rid of them. Now, every once in a while, I do find a dead rat outdoors. Our neighbors in the desert have lots of fruit trees, so tree rats are a fact of life here!
Post a Comment