This time of year, I am Too Anxious for Spring to come...HA...our winter has just begun here!
So every January is the month for repotting houseplants, and sometimes buying new ones....(although it's a toss up to see if they live past 3 months) It seems I do best with the kind of plants that take little care...Such as my ALOE and JADE. They both luv their new homes and blend in so much better with the newer colors I am introducing to each room I always like to try and find Narcissius bulbs this time of year too...always on clearance from the Holidays....I prefer to plant those after Christmas and have them blooming in February or March. AND while at Target Sunday and yesterday....I purshased 3 Narcisisuss...woohoo!! (This is just a temporary set up on table for Valentines.)
Ohhhhh....and at Target yestereday, I SAVED $176.25, Christmas was 90% off! I spent $62.04.
Let's see....that gives me $176.25 extra that I can still spend!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Waiting for SPRING...
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 reactions to todays post:
Your plants look SO pretty! I need to put more of them around the house.
I'm in the same boat - waiting for spring. As soon as we ring in the New Year, I am ready for warm weather! Unfortunately, the worst of our winter is yet to come...
Well what are you waiting for? Get out there and spend all that free money!
I wish I could keep plants alive in my house. I think it may be the heat! Or the gardener!
Your plants are beautiful! I may try the bulbs~what the heck. If I can get them on sale!
Hang on to those savings~you're gonna need it to buy smaller clothes =)
Your plants look great. I think green things bring positive energy into a house. Plus I just like them!
Way to save money!
I cannot seem to do very well with houseplants. I can get outdoor plants to grow easily. I love winter but we just haven't had any cold weather this year. Very warm and thats not normal. Thank you for visiting my blog and purchasing one of our calendars!!
Wow! What an awesome idea to buy all kinds of Christmas items now.
I can't wait until spring either...snowing here!
I love the name of your blog...great slideshow you have put together also. Thanks so much for your sweet words on my Lil Bear...I see you are an animal lover too! Come by anytime for a visit! ;-) Bo
Post a Comment