My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, January 19, 2009

DIET....

HOW in the H*&%$ is a person suppose to LOSE WEIGHT....

Rock brought these home this past weekend....


I can admit when I am at the MALL, I can walk right past this place (quickly...almost a jog)

But the Rock had to stop and of course buy these delictable lil' goodies........ And WELL...you just don't pay $16 for a box of 6 and have them go to waste!

So much for getting on the scales and expecting results this week!

7 reactions to todays post:

Chere said...

Hey! I agree. Forget the diet for this week and enjoy. I only eat those devil cakes with girl friends. The last time was in the airport on the way to CPR with my buddies the "Diva's". I can smell them through the screen. Enjoy your special treat. I feel like the faster I eat them the faster they will be gone.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

OUCH I can smell them too! Enjoy!!!!

Anonymous said...

The rules are that if someone else buys them, you have to eat them and they don't count! ha

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

OMG They look so yummy! Oh wait, didnt I see my name on one of those?

littletoesandcheerios said...

I hear ya! Not a good week for me either.

Big Hair Envy said...

Those cinnamon buns look like my butt cheeks...plump and doughy!!!!!

Sorry. The only way I can avoid those traps is through visualization of what it will do to my body!! Bwahahaha!

I see no problem with treating yourself once in a while:)

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

And how many of the six were you required to eat? The Rock and Ren could have made due with them while you ate rice cakes:)