My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, January 26, 2009

US HEALTH CARE.

I posted about this Last Tuesday....I think it is worth posting again...just incase someone missed it the first time!
Also just found out that this video will be aired February 5th on SHOWTIME!
IT is all about our Health Care system in the US and the Health care other countries GIVE to their people.....


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7221266613995716523&ei=CjR1SciyEIyG-wH1kNGtBQ&q=michael+moore+sicko&hl=en

6 reactions to todays post:

Caution/Lisa said...

Tell me more about your kitchen redo. I need to update my cabinets and am thinking of just painting the doors. Any ideas?

Mental P Mama said...

I am afraid of it.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry the "noise" on my game scared you! I can't turn it off, but I love the game. Silly, huh?

Big Hair Envy said...

I'm just catching up, and wanted to congratulate on your Great Mouse Round-Up of '09!! Those suckers are THE WORST!!! We had them in the walls once...I called an exterminator:/

Mary Ellen said...

Congrats on the big mouse round-up. I am terrified of, and disgusted by, mice, too. Actually it's ALL rodents. Luckily we have a couple of cats who love to catch the little critters. I have to have somebody else remove the carcasses, though.

littletoesandcheerios said...

About your spare room, did you ever see my tackle on my spare bedroom? Oh my was I ever brave!