It was 10 years ago today, early in the morning, that my first husband, Gary passed away unexpectedly of a Heart Attack!
We had just celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary 13 days before.
Gary was a very loving husband and father! He was always telling jokes and could make anyone laugh! Extremely dedicated to Purdue Football and Basketball. And knew everything about Nascar! He never missed going to the Indianapolis 500 in all of his 53 years! (his parents took him even as a baby) Almost every weekend was a "party" and most of the time at our home, all related to Sports or Racing. We were looking forward to his retiring in a couple more years and talked of our plans of traveling and maybe moving South.
I truly believe the saying; "when one door closes, another door opens"
After I lost Gary, I was adjusting and being content to living my life alone! My brother and his wife kept me busy all summer on weekends.
The Keeper and Bud Man decided I should go out with them one night....That "one night" I met the Rock!
In May of 2001 The Rock and I were married in the Keepers and Bud Man's backyard. (before they moved to Florida)
I feel TRULY BLESSED and SO VERY LUCKY to have met and have the LOVE of 2 VERY GOOD Men in my Life!
The Rock is So Very LOVING and I know his Love for me is unconditional!
I THANK God daily for sending Rock to me!
Today I will remember Gary and all that was "us"....
God has led me thru another door that is filled with LOVE and New Experiences!
Monday, March 9, 2009
10 years ago TODAY...
Posted by Unknown at Monday, March 09, 2009

