Yep, our community River is Flooding A G A I N
This one was'nt as deep as the Road where "some idiot" decided to drive his semi through a "ROAD CLOSED"....ended up the police had to save him...the water was up to and inside the cab of his semi....SOME people cannot READ!


This is one of the smaller surrounding little towns where the River has made it's way downtown!







11 reactions to todays post:
tis the season again....
We're dealing with flooding, too. Now the news people are having to say, "If you drive around the road closed signs, you WILL be ticketed." I really don't get it. If you drive into a flood, you're not coming out the other side. Why try?
These photos are sad. I hope relief comes soon in your area.
Those poor families to have to suffer such a loss. Again!
Oh no :( At least is starting to recede- I hope you weren't hit too bad by the flood waters. And I think people can READ fine... they are just not the brightest bulb in the box !
Wow. Where are you? That is awful.
It breaks my heart to see photos like these. You take care girlie.
Sending love and blessings to your town.
NNG
Flooding happens so fast. I'm glad you decided not to live along the river.
I do hope it continues receding really fast. I feel so bad for the ones who have lost, or losing their homes. Flooding is terrible.
Geeze, it's always something, isn't it? Last year about this time, my favorite skiing spot was flooded & it wiped out half the town. It was horrible. I feel for you & all those who have lost anything or anyone.
So I guess it's pretty safe to assume your not in a drought at the moment, like we are. But, we're almost always in a drought because of all the damned Mesquite. You can always move out here to West Texas, but why would you?
Got a boat handy, do you?
I will be praying for everyone affected...I am hoping you are okay!!!
Post a Comment