PP (and Cookie) came back safely from Florida...Bearing gifts!
She is such a Sweet and LOVING Daughter!
Each time she goes she brings Rock back a Harley shirt....I really luv the color of this one!
I always recieve something different each time she goes! This time I recieved Goats Milk Soap!
I L O V E it!!! I had been looking at some of this for quite a while....but what she brought back is even better! Each bar has a sea sponge embedded into the soap!
AND I recieved 4 bars of it, each a different scent! YIPEEKAYAH!!! There is Key Lime Pie, Lavender, Blackberry Vanilla and the other I can't read...but it SMELLS FANTASTIC!
I could REALLY tell a difference in my skin texture, even now after a few hours! And NO it is not all in my mind! For REAL, my skin feels smoother and silkier! Here is the little info that came with it!
"Goat Milk adds richness, and a creamier lather to bath and body soap, and it's also very moisturizing. Milk has been used as a cleanser and beauty aid for centuries. Goat Milk has special qualities-some that are still not fully understood. By adding milk to our soap we lower its pH, which helps to maintain the natural pH mantel of your skin. Goat Milk is also a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids. Recent bath and body studies indicated that alpha-hydroxy acids rejuvenate your skin, making you look and feel smoother and younger!"
Thanks PEANUT! I LOVE YOU! I hope you bought yourself some! :)


8 reactions to todays post:
Would you mind posting the link so we can ALL get some of that awesome soap???
Glad PP's back safe and sound:)
That soap sounds wonderful!! I could use some smoothing myself;)
You are very blessed to have a wonderful daughter like that!!!
The link would be great, if you could.
You will be sending me one of those bars right? Good buddy ole pal! It sounds wonderful..give us the skinny on it!
Welcome home PP!
How very sweet to get such luxurious soaps.
You should have seen my cat just now who was napping when your bird sounds came on!
I think I just got a whiff of all that soap. It was so refreshing!
I love it. Maybe that will be something I'll be getting for upcoming b'day gifts.
OK I totally picked the soap out!!!!
Hehehehe
Post a Comment