Since before Peepers was born, she has had her own room at our house! It just makes sense because she spends the night at least 1-2 nights a week and I keep her most days while PP is in school!
When PP left for Florida, Peepers informed me she wanted her room to be PINK.
For the last 4 years it has been a soft lime green with pink and purple accents.
We went to our local Paint store and Peepers picked out the color pink she wanted and we bought the paint.
Today, I painted and put new bedding in her room.The bedding is reversible, flowers and stripes. She hasn't seen it yet, but I think she will be happy!
the camera did not capture the color in the above picture, might have been the light
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Painting all day...
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 reactions to todays post:
How cute! I want to stay there;)
Oh good, two beds...one for me!
I think someone's going to be quite surprised and happy!
It is precious; so colorful and cheerful!
That is so beautiful! Great job...yes, a sheer bright pink curtain or white...would look lovely.
I am sure she will love it.
Can I have the top bunk?
I just love pink! When is the sleepover??
beautiful :) I am still working on bradleys room I hope to have it done before he is born LOL. I'd like the bottom bunk please :)
I love it and so will she. Wait till she sees this surprise. I might would put a pale pink or white sheer behind the beads. That way they pop!
LOVE IT!! She will too I bet :) Sooo cute. I love little girls rooms. Now I just have a big girl, but I love her room too.
She also picked out the lavender her room is here and now three months later wants to change it to PINK!!
Post a Comment