My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Makes me Happy!

Went to town yesterday to check on the girls and take them a fish tank
(complete with fish) and decided to stop at
one of our local Thrift stores. and found this
whimsical, CUTE vase!
I couldn't resist!
It's actually a fairly good size and the
cost was "only" $3.00
I L O V E it!!

one side view
Inside view is even decorated!
Other side view!


Today...I feel like "Ms Spent Youth"!
Now...I just need to find a place to put it! :)





10 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

A place for it? How about front and center! With fresh flowers!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

thats cute center of the table where anyone can see any side at any time...

Unknown said...

Such a cute vase and ANYWHERE you put it would be great.

Mental P Mama said...

That is the most fantastic vase in the history of ever. I would move it room to room with me!

ClassyChassy said...

Very different - I can see why you were attracted to it! yep - fresh flowers! Front and Center!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

It would look really really good at my house!
What a find girlfriend! Send it my way when you get tired of it.

mom x 2 said...

Definitely with fresh flowers!!! What a cute vase :)

Treasia Stepp said...

I adore that vase. I want one now. Yup fresh flowers and sitting at my desk. EAch day I could choose a new me.

Predo said...

I soooo want one! I know just the person I would give it too!!!!!

j said...

That vase is AWESOME! I am Ms Directed :D