My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bizarre.....
Every Monday night I get SO engrossed in the Series "24" that by Tuesday morning, I have to stop for a few minutes and think....President Taylor is NOT our President....NO the White House is NOT under attack by terrorists. NO, Jack Bauer is not going to come over for Saturday night dinner.
Yes I need a reality check!

5 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Maybe I should have watched that last night instead of the three hour joke called the Bachelor. Jason doesn't need a wife, he needs a shrink.

Unknown said...

I don't blame ya on these thoughts...especially with Jack Bauer coming over for dinner!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Heeelllooooooo
Realty???
Are you there?



Let me know if you find it......I might need it too.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Do you need six more days with Jack?

Big Hair Envy said...

No, Jack Bauer is NOT coming over to your house for dinner Saturday....because he will be at MY house!!! Jealous??