My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break Week...here!

The girls are on Spring Break this week! YEAH?!?!
And what better way to spend it .......at Ma and Pa's

Yesterday, first we went to the Cemetary to place flowers on some graves, Peeper's slept through the entire experience. Then we went to the Dollar $ Store. That store AMAZES me when I go there!
I needed some new Gift bags and I found some that are comparable to the Hallmark stores, and for ONLY $1. Then the girls found some Frozen yogurt treats that are less than half the price at the Grocery....they also found new headbands...

Played with Bubbles and YO YO, (Rock showed us tricks with the Yo Yo, He use to be Champ in his "younger days" and is still really good with one) Took a walk with the dogs and visited with neighbors new St Bernard, Gordon.

After supper, Peeper's ALLTIME FAVORITE meal is Biscuits and Gravy, the older girls decided to give Peeper's a "PRINCESS PARTY"....complete with Balloons and Gifts.

Not sure what is on today's agenda, I have a couple of things in mind but that can change at a moments notice...the first so far is a request for Pamcakes...guess I'd better get busy! :)



10 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

Wow - that was a FULL day! Hope you have a great week!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Little T's favorite is pannycakes!
Looks like a busy and fun week ahead!
I too am a fan of the Dollar Stores!

Mental P Mama said...

Pancakes? That sounds good. I'll be right there.

Unknown said...

I love the Dollar Tree. I get all kinds of good stuff there too like gift bags,tissue and cards...especially the note cards in packs of 6 or 8 for $1.

This is weird, but one thing I always pick up is triple anitbiotic ointment (neosporin).

I also like to dress up like a princess so you can draw your own conclusions.
Enjoy your spring break!

mom x 2 said...

I love the dollar store... apparently your girls do to :) Sounds like a busy week ahead. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Mary Ellen said...

Love the dollar store. I always find interesting things there, and my monthly package for our adopted soldier is always filled with goodies from there.

Those girls are GORGEOUS!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

look like fun! adorable young ladies you have there!
Spring break is april 6-10 here...
then we get on the road again!

Treasia Stepp said...

Sounds and looks like a fantastic day was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like PILES of fun!! Those girls just keep getting prettier, and prettier;)

j said...

Gorgeous girls! I love Dollar stores and would be sorely tempted by those bunny ears :)