My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the SOAPS....

WELL, apparently I left out part of the description on the soaps....turned over the paper of the info and there was more!
the Soaps also contain Olive Oil, Description;
If you have never before use a bar of handmade natural Olive oil soap your skin will definitely know the difference. Moset commercial soaps are detergernt based, and can leave your skin itchy and dry. Olive Oil Soap leaves behind a thin layer of olive oil, which holds moisture while allowing your skin to breathe.
We at Loris are proud of bringing you pure natural soaps with only the finest ingredients. We use 100% natural ingredients and PURE OLIVE OIL to craft our natural soaps.
Now for the contact info...
Lori's Soap & Sponge Market
111 Boardwalk Pl. W. Suite 101
Maderiera Beach, Fl 33708
727-954-3417
THEN when I typed in ; Lori's Soap and Sponge Market
I got this; http://www.lorisoapmarket.com/soaps.htm
This one is in Branson MO.

Same Stuff etc etc
SERIOUSLY...this is GREAT stuff....Anyway "I" luv it! And I normally use either Philosophy or Bath and Body Works!

phone ringing....gotta go

7 reactions to todays post:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.
I love your new blog layout btw.

Unknown said...

Gonna give it a whirl. I have extremely dry skin. Thank you.

Keeper Of All Things said...

Sooo when exactly are you coming???
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
I'm waiting......

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Thanks chickie! Gonna check it out! My skin has an alligator on on it right now!

Predo said...

I love the new layout! I also love me a good soap! I will certainly check it out as well!

Mental P Mama said...

This soapaholic thanks you!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

The soap shop in Florida has alot more kinds of smells and shiping is a flat $8.99.
It seems to be the same brand tho.