My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy couple of months ahead....going back to work tomorrow.

Days, 8-5.

Going to need all the stamina I can get...

so use to just sitting "most" of day at the computer!

I will try to keep up with eveyones posts...
I will be thinking of each and every one of you!

until later.....

12 reactions to todays post:

ClassyChassy said...

I'm going to borrow that paddling pic - goes with my post today in a way!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Ahh the 8-5...welcome to my world!
Not complaining just on the welcoming committee!

I Am Woody said...

Hooray for jobs! For those of us that aren't independently wealthy or relying on Uncle Sam!

Unknown said...

I can't imagine ever doing the 10 hour days I used to do....Leave for work when it's still dark out, then get off work, and it's dark again...or is it still?

The clip art is hilarious!

Predo said...

I love the canoe pic! I am a little afraid of the canoe!

Congrats on the 8 to 5! I am looking for a timeframe like that myself!!!

Mental P Mama said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope it's contagious!

littletoesandcheerios said...

LOL! LOL!
We'll be here waiting for ya!

j said...

L!!! O!!! L!!! The banjos thing made me laugh hard!

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Marlene and I welcome you to my hell.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

what will you be doing? I am dreading going back to work but it is coming....

Keeper Of All Things said...

Bud man has a tshirt that says that!!!
hey go check out my friends site .....she make things!

http://bahamashoresmama.blogspot.com/

Treasia Stepp said...

Congrats on your new job. I love the pic. I found that same one on a t-shirt the other night and want one now so bad.