My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Owie!

OUCH!
While trying to open a bottle of wine, I guess I was a little over excited!
Those wine openers can be deadly!
Mine barely knicked me, but drew blood!
And NO I'm not a baby about getting hurt!
I was REALLY AMAZED that the wine opener was that SHARP!
Besides...I could'nt think of anything else to say! :)
Have a great, safe and fun Sunday!

10 reactions to todays post:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I would have said "oh Shit" or "damn" or "WTF"or "Can I get some help here?"
I'll pray for you!
Love U

Unknown said...

That means you get an extra bottle of wine, right?

I Am Woody said...

Be careful out there, man - It's a dangerous world!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Ouch! In case of emergency...break glass!

Unknown said...

If you'd buy the stuff in a box you wouldn't have that problem. Just saying.

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

You need a freaking magnifying glass to see it.
Haha..Gramma J - I remember the days when there was box wine at the house

Unknown said...

PP= Well...it wasn't the fact that I was HURT, more the fact that I did not ever realize those points were so "sharp"
and hey...box wine was pretty good, back in the day!

Mental P Mama said...

I hope it was a tasty sip after that! I have an electric opener now. That is both a good and a bad thing;)

Snooty Primadona said...

That would be why I use the good old fashioned waiter's style wine bottle opener, lol. You can't get hurt.

I'll pray for you too.

You know that some of the best new wines are coming out with screw tops, right?

HalfCrazy said...

Hi there!

That's why I don't like opening cans so my Mother opens 'em for me LOL. That can opener you have there looks pretty deadly, girl!

Much Love,